Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day Three: No hike. Rained Out.

So this day(Being this past Sunday the 15th) was supposed to be my early hike day. Woke up early and got ready only to look outside and find rain. I was a little bummed out to see that and figured I should make use of the allocated time for something else instead.

I ended up taking a little run 2.5 mile run. Nothing to fancy but in the idea of keeping active, I had to use that time for something.

As for the next hike, I'm still working out a few details, but we plan on making it out to Solstice Canyon in Malibu. From what I can tell, it will be on May 22nd at, the earliest, 1PM. This should be a 2-3 hour hike with about 6-7 miles to cover. As the day gets closer, I'll update more information on this hike.

And by the way, I know people go hiking all the time when it rains, unfortunately I was not ready nor prepared for the rain. Hiking up Runyon Canyon in mud would have been a little difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment